There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Awesome

I love the style this was in, how different it was and how it took a serious turn, can't wait for the last one.

Zanta Claws Zanta Claws

twas good

This\ngs I would improve on are the sound (was a little off at times) and maybe the graphics, but probably not since that gives this a very unique and cool style. Good work.

Olympic Love Olympic Love

well

yeah, it was funny and gave me a quick laugh, and yeah it does deserve to be called a good flash, but, why is this on the front page? No offense to the creator, good and fun flash you made there, keep it up.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

well...

honestly, I loved the series the first couple of episodes. It was a great, simple, storyline, and it was fun to watch. I could tell you put alot of effort into the series' animation, as well as voices and everything else. It started to go downhill when you started to ask people for money to make a movie. And now this- the last 3 episodes or so seem really rushed. I don't care how long it takes to write a book, but I know how long it takes to make a flash. i wouldn't have cared how long it would have taken you to make this flash, I was fine with waiting a few more years even. You've rushed and destroyed the series. Sorry, but that's all I have to say.

DERAILED DERAILED

great

loved it, laughed so hard when that one guy started to pull his guts back in. Great work.

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

haha

This one's going on the top of my favorites. great work.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

haha

fun. This thing oozes originallity. Great work. btw, great shoes.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

yay

I've been waiting for some Limium thing from you for a while, i happy. great work, can't wait.

SSAM #4 SSAM #4

great

this was really great, I loved the way you used south park style, and great story. And socom20WNS should go jump off a clift. 5/5

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

ha yes....

I remember first playing "madness interactive", and thinking "wow, this would make a good short..." Then i found out the truth.... and stuff happened.
Then a while back I saw madness 6 on the ng mag, and i got all excited....... im hyper right now.
Anyways... the only thing that makes this movie cooler than it actually is, is that it lags on low resolution. Holy crap. I love madness, one of the best flash series evr. You outdid yourself, and I can't wait for mc7.